יום ג', פרשת נשא
[חו"ל - יום ג', שבעות]
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- Rebbi explains why the nation responds with "Baruch Shem Kevod..." when the Kohen Gadol mentions Hashem's name.
- The Mishnah describes how the Kohen Gadol would perform the lottery with the two goats.
- During the lottery, the Segan Kohen Gadol would stand to the right of the Kohen Gadol, and the Rosh Beis Av would stand to his left.
- Ben Katin made twelve spouts for the Kiyor.
- King Munbaz fashioned from gold all of the handles of the vessels that would be used on Yom Kippur.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~