יום ב', פרשת חקת
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
- Summary of the Daf
- If a goat's mother was slaughtered on Yom Kippur, the goat cannot be used as the Se'ir la'Azazel.
- There is a dispute about what is done with the extra goats after the one of the first pair dies and another pair is dedicated.
- The Gemara explains that the dispute is based on what happens when an animal is unfit to be offered.
- The Gemara says that their positions in this dispute (#3) refer to an animal with a temporary blemish.
- There is a dispute about what happens when parts of Korbanos become mixed up with parts of an animal with a blemish.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~