יום ה' פרשת בשלח
(Click 'Read More' to display or hide text)
PESACHIM 67 (14 Shevat 5781) - Dedicated l'Iluy Nishmas Gitti Kornfeld (Gittel bas Yisrael Shimon ha'Levy) on her first Yahrzeit, by her children.
- Summary of the Daf
- The Gemara explains that many people bring their Korban Pesach on Pesach Sheni.
- Rav Chisda: A Metzora who enters the camp is not liable for Malkus.
- A dead body, and certainly a person Tamei due to contact with the dead, are allowed in the Levite camp.
- The first emission that a Zav sees counts towards his becoming a Zav even if it was brought about by an Ones (an uncontrollable circumstance).
- If the Korban Pesach is offered by people who are Tamei with Tum'as Mes, then even Metzora'im are not liable for entering the Beis ha'Mikdash at that time.
- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~